TopicAT&T Net and Yahoo email services
After entering into a partnership with Yahoo, AT&T Email users could access their accounts using the Yahoo web portal. At the same time, if you had an AT&T email address, you could sign in to different Yahoo services, including Flicker, Tumbler, and other Yahoo properties. However, recently, AT&T notified all its users that their AT&T and Yahoo email accounts were about to be unmerged. Here are a couple of things you should know regarding changes to your AT&T Net and Yahoo email experience:
- Users will not be able to sign in to ‘my AT&T’ or att.net using a Yahoo ID.
- All previously merged att.net and Yahoo accounts will now be separated.
- When you login in to your AT&T account you should enter an AT&T ID.
- You have to transfer your email data from your Yahoo account to AT&T.
- Create a new Yahoo ID to use Yahoo services like Tumbler and Flicker.
- The password for both AT&T and Yahoo will remain unchanged.
- You can use the Yahoo Member Centre to manage your Yahoo password.
- AT&T and Yahoo will be treated as two separate email accounts, and you need to sign in separately.
If you have any other doubts about how the changes to your AT&T and Yahoo accounts will affect your email experience you can call the ATT Technical Support number and speak to a professional email expert to clarify the problem. Trained email experts and tech support representatives are available 24 hours a day and will be able to give you a detailed guide on how to overcome any problem related to your merged Yahoo and AT&T accounts.
Contact ATT Support technical team and learn about technical issues and its solutions. ATT Email technical team will give instant solutions by email team. ATT Email Support Resolve every type ATT Email Problems and you will learn about issues and resolve on your own. Dial ATT Mail Support toll-free number and get the best email support services 24/7 and click on the website link given.