TopicUpdating the Google Chrome for Windows 10
Google Chrome is one of the best apps that Google has provided to its users. You can enjoy the services in this as it has a user-friendly interface and provides the high speed to its users. Sometimes, you face the issues in Google Chrome in Windows 10. You can seek the help of the customer care executives to resolve the queries in Google Chrome.
“How to update Google chrome for windows?” is generally the concern of the users who keeps on asking about how they can update the Google Chrome for Windows 10. You can get the answers to your questions here. We are here to provide you with the troubleshooting steps that you can take to update your Google Chrome.
Troubleshooting steps to update the Google Chrome in Windows 10:
- The first step is to open the Google Chrome in Windows 10 computer.
- You will now have to click on the menu that will be available at the top right corner of the screen in three horizontal lines.
- After that, you will have to scroll down to the help section. In the next step, you will have to click on the option of “About Google Chrome,” and this will open the “About Google Chrome.”
- The next step is to click on the “Install” tab for the latest version of Chrome. After that, your browser will begin to update to the latest version.
- The last step is to click on the “Relaunch” tab, and then your browser will re-open it after it is updated.
This is how you can update Google chrome for windows 10. We hope that you have understood the above process that is mentioned above. You can contact the customer care support to learn more about this process. They will provide you with the best assistance on this topic. Further, you can call them anytime as their services are available 24*7 for their aid. The executives of the customer support team will help you out as they are calm and patient and will resolve all your queries.